Pay Per Listing Business Model
Collection of Information
Information you provide. When using the Services, you may provide information about yourself, such as name, address, phone number, email and details around a potential property listing or transaction. This may occur, for example, when you register on the Services, claim a home, correspond with a real estate agent, landlord or homeowner via the Services, or complete other forms, such as a loan request. You may also provide information about a third party through the Services, for example, if you share a real estate listing with a recipient via email. We may combine this information with other information we collect from your interaction with the Services or from other companies.
Some pages of the Services may use third-party Web beacons from Yahoo, Bing or Google! In addition to our use of the data to analyze visitor activity on the Services, Yahoo, Bing or Google! may use anonymous information about your visit in order to improve its products and services and to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We have implemented Google Analytics remarketing on Homestoc.com, which tracks and manages cookie information so that we and third-party service providers can better deliver advertisements that are relevant and useful to you on the Services and various websites across the Internet. We have also implemented Google Analytics display network impression reporting to better understand how ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our sites. You can customize ads or opt out of these services using the Google Ads Settings.
- Mobile Device and Mobile Browser. You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
- Usage logs. When you use the Services, your computer or other electronic device communicates a variety of information to computer servers, including the existence of cookies, your Internet Protocol address, and information about your browser program. Homestoc Inc. also creates a record of what information you are requesting, such as the page or subject areas you are visiting.
- Calls. Calls to Homestoc Inc. or to third parties through Homestoc Inc. may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and customer service purposes. If a call is recorded between you and a third party, it will be deemed private information of both you and the third party, and may be released to either of you.
Usage and Disclosure
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Homestoc. Users may visit Homestoc.com anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. In general, Homestoc Inc. uses the information collected from you to communicate with you and operate our Services. Homestoc Inc. also uses this information to respond to your requests and present you with advertising that we believe will be of interest or useful to you. Your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting information that identifies you personally, where you have chosen to keep it private (“Personal Information”). We will only share Personal Information that you provide outside the public areas of the Services in the following circumstances:
- Consent. When you consent or direct Homestoc Inc. to share the Personal Information. For example, if you choose to contact a real estate agent, landlord or lender through the Services, your name and email address will appear to the recipient of the message.
- Merger or sale. If and when Homestoc Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding. Personal Information may be transferred along with the business.
- Legal Obligations. When Required by Law and served with a court order Homestoc Inc. will cooperate with Federal and municiple law enforcement and provide them with any and all information they require or deem necessary pertaining to our users and their usage of the Services.
Real Estate Listing Information
You may opt-out of cookie tracking and analysis as described in the section below entitled ‘Opting Out of Collection of Information’. The Services do not otherwise respond to ‘do not track’ signals.
Opting Out of Collection of Information by Third Parties
Homestoc Inc. marketing service providers. If you do not want Zillow Group and its marketing services providers to follow your usage of our Services via cookies and Web beacons, you can opt out of Cookies/Web beacons from: comScore, Google Analytics, Omniture and Yahoo! Opting out of these services does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the service from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your Web preferences and usage patterns. Please note that, if you opt out and later delete your cookies, use a different browser, or use a different computer or other electronic device, you will need to renew your opt-out choices.
Data Storage, Security and Retention of Information
Contacting Homestoc Inc.
By using Homestoc.com, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use Homestoc. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.